Sunday, July 6, 2008






It has been a whirlwind of rehearsals, dance combinations, costume fittings, and tech calls.





And we have finally opened!

It has been crazy busy, and I have had no time to to do anything besides work. There would be a whole lot to write to catch you up, but I don't think you wanna read all that. SO I'll tell stories thru pictures using caps.
The ensemble is one of the awesomest groups of people I have ever worked with! And I love everyone of them! Especially this little dude who I've nick named Mighty mouse, who can just standing kick his leg back and hit the back of his head. My roomate is Josh, He's a goofball and we have a good time, he's also my shauffer for our great PT cruiser.










One really great day was when we decided to all come in wearing the most brightest, miss matching colors that we could. We had totally shocked everybody cause we had come in all black the day before.










We opened the show last night, honestly I felt horrible afterward, it was my worst show, I'm not in alot of the dance numbers unfortunately, and everyone I was in I messed up, so I felt really sucky, about myself, to the point where I was going to have a drink at the bar at the opening party.( If you know me you know I don't like alcohol, but I didn't end up getting that one drink). Despite my screw ups, we still got a standing ovation, how awesome, Praise the Lord!










The only reason I have the time now to write is because I am in rehearsal right now for the next show 7 Brides, and of course I'm really only in 1 scene in this musical, so theres a lot of time to rest and catch up. NO rest for the weary.

No comments: