Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life in the big city!

Ok Ok, so I suck at keepin up with all my auditions, forgive me. But it's really hard now!
So here I am, I have officially moved outside they great city of Manhattan, and pretty much have just hit the pavement running. I've had up to 3 auditions a week since I moved into my home almost a month ago, starting off with the one that was the next day after getting off the plane. They've ranged from Non equity tours to Symphonic concert performances, to Broadway shows. I've been doing well, so that makes me happy.
Here is just a list of the shows I've gone in for.
MY FAIR LADY








IN THE MOOD









THE PAJAMA GAME









IN THE HEIGHTS









ON THE TOWN









JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR









BARNUM









LEGALLY BLONDE












I got a call back for BARNUM for this friday so I can go more into detail about that later, that was a pretty fun audition.
Life here is pretty cool, It's kind of surreal in a way, that I actually live here. I have been dreaming about this for such a long time.

No comments: