Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The big Finish

SO after 6 weeks of training, dancing and dieting, I am off to New York!
Man what a ride.
God has been teaching me some pretty incredible things about myself, Let me tell ya it hasn't been easy trying to figure out how to prepare for all this, and the crazy mind games I've had to go thru, for instance me thinking that I was the sole person responcible for me getting this Job, and if I don't it was because I didn't work hard enough.



Yeah that's a load of crap, with a side of HOO hAAW. God was the one who opened this door, and He is the only one responcible for the outcome, My job was to just prepare myself, and will be to do the best that I can do, going in there confidently that I am a dancer, and more so that I'm vaulable to God, and that really is all that matters.

SO, Here I go, Pilobolus is tomorrow, which apparently will be quick and sweet, and then the callback for that will be thursday, and then I will try for some Theatre in Cali on friday morning, followed by the tour of Legally Blonde that afternoon, both equitys that I'll crash, and then I end the week with the fabulous Cirque du Soleil!!
Now I don't know whats going to happen or what God is going to do, tonight I was told to keep my eyes open, the only thing I know is only up from here!!!

Please keep me in your prayers hard core this week.

1 comment:

pointygnomehat said...

thoughts are with you. good luck.