Monday, April 7, 2008

Where do we go from here





Ok,

so last monday I went to another Disney Cruisline call for dancers. I can't even remeber how many times I have done this audition now, and every time I make it thru, and nothing happens. So after the dance cut, the guy calls me over to the table and says, "alfie did they ever call you from the last time?" Yeah Ok. So apparently he had talked me up, and tried to sell me to the other parks and shows. But to no avail I guess, I asked if I should even stay, and he said yes, he wanted to keep trying, which I have to admit made me feel good.


Later on that day I made my way to the same studio I had the 7BRIDES audition in, this new space is getting used all the time now, for an audition for a new BROADWAY show called ANGELS. Now the posting said be prepared for some big atheletic combination, so all the guys were ready to pull out all the stops and were stretching everything, and working on there tricks, but it ended up being some real kind of modern lyrical combo. Well again since this was a new show, every came out! In fact they weren't even finished with the girls when we were suppossed to start. They ended up seeing like 170 something girls, maybe like 120 guys. By the time they got to us non equity boys they shortened the combination. It was nice, simple and atherial. but I got cut, so I treated myself to popeyes fried chicken.








I've been back in philly for about a week now. It feels weird, I feel like I should be working, and not just resting. But I've had 2 sets of parents tell me that this was a good settle time for me, right before things get crazy for me, and that I should just take class, and rest , and see people I need to since I am about to go international, and then move out of here. So I am going to try and do that as much as possible, so if anybody wants to send money my way GO RIGHT AHEAD! You can also just invite me over for dinner and meals and that would suffice too.

No comments: