Sunday, June 22, 2008

BORN in the USA


Hello Everyone!
I am sory it has been a while. I am now back on American soil, and it's been great to be home. I've been home for about a week and a half now, but I did a dumb thing and left my computer cord in Germany so I have not been able to use my puter. Oh well, live and learn.




Since I have been back I have been searching madly for apts in NYC. man it has not been as easy as I thought, makes me want to go back to Germany.








Germany was awesome!! The whole experience was incredible, and felt like I was on some great vacation, but the coolest thing about it was I was actually working!! Talk about the best job in the world. All the performances went really well, even when I sliced Mollys ear with my foot, when I slightly fell off the guys backs, and when people almost slipped and fell on sweat spots. They loved us , and treated us like stars, it truly was great!




Here are some random fun pics!!




Stay tuned, I am getting ready to do new shows!!

1 comment:

Jason Puckey said...

When you finally get settled let me know. I am coming to NYC at the end of July.
Jason Puckey