Sunday, June 1, 2008

the Request, and the turn away


Ok, So my boss Micheal comes to me after the show last night raving about how good we were, and how the show just keeps getting better and better, when in actuality, it was the best worst show we've had. It was really kind of weird for him to not even notice anything, but we just take it all in stride and move on, knowing what we need to do, and nodding and saying yes.
So he comes over to me and is just really complimenting how really good I was and how I just impress people when I'm on stage, (yeah you could tell he was going somewhere) well apparently there were these 2 ladies who were all giddy about me, and really wanted to meet me. WELL one of the girls just happens to work right under and with the person who hired us to dance, so Of course she just goes over to Micheal and asks, and or suggests that He have me come out and meet them, so he came back to beg me to go out, and spend time with the ladies for the sake of the company.
Let me just say it was real odd for me to go and smooze, and semi flirt like this, with 2 German woman I'm really not attracted to, and being really hungry, and wanting to just go back to the Hotel.I just totally felt like I was fake. But whatever I took one for the team. Actually in the course of the introduction, Micheal ends up leaving me, which was not the plan at all, so I felt deserted in this big desert with a wolf at my foot. So they took me over to the Bar and they bought me a Mojito, which by the way was really great, and didn't taste too much like Alcohol, well til the end. She was all about me though, kept saying that I was so muscular, and had no fat, it was obvious I was hardcore eye candy.
I call myself Dark Chocolate for Europeans
We were also invited out to a club by some of the hostesses at the lounge that wanted to meet us out, so a couple of us got ready and headed out. We Don't even get to the beginning of this empty cue line, and this big guy rushes over and is proclaiming to us that it's members only night. Now the expediency at which he was able to tell us this, is what makes the situation feel shady. It was Roberto, Cree, and myself, Lauren, and Mauriah. So I have to say it felt more like racial profiling. but we found a better club for us to go to that was basically kiddie nite, 18-24. but as usual we worked it out and had a great time.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Looking Good Alfie! Keep up the good work!