Friday, July 6, 2007

It's Official!!!


I hope you all had a fabulous fourth of July!!
I sure did, I go back home to Penn State, where I have friends whose families have tailgated the 4rth fest for years now, and have made it quite a known spectacle. I love it it's absolutely awesome. I'll throw some pictures from the days events just for some fun and added color.
(that's me performing a little of chicago!)
But more excitedly,
My mother called me early wednesday morning to let me know that a certain Fed ex package had come for me from some entertainment company, that she couldn't pronounce. (Troika) Awesome!!!! My contract!!
SO I got it from her blessed heart yesterday, and perused the components of the package. You know all the formal mumbo jumbo, and 4 copies of the contract. And this big ole Vocal score, whoo baby!!! Well, I bought the original soundtrack, and the movie version with Madonna, so I could know what's going on and not go into rehearsals feeling like a jack,well... you know. Here's the actual EVita Logo for my tour, if you see this picture for Evita, it represents the one I'm in, and probably means I'm coming somewhere close to you. Stay sharp folks, I will be putting a lot of info on here soon, and probably a little personal note about what it feels to get this and what it means professionally. Thanks for staying involved!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Awesome! congrats man!

Unknown said...

Alfie,

You don't know me, and I apologize for contacting you like this, but I don't know how else to reach you. I have some important information for you. This is not spam. It is related to MySpace. Please email me at JRoe21 at gmail dot com as soon as you are able.

Thank you.