Friday, September 7, 2007

Chattanooga CHoo CHoo














So here we are!,







Our first hotel stay, down here in TN. We arrived here yesterday evening after a flight and a bus ride. We had alot of fun on the bus, we were all apprehensive at first but then just started moving around and playin with each other. Watched the movie the Breach, about the biggest trader to american history so far. Interesting movie.I have to admit I get scared at times cause I feel that I'm not connecting with everyone as much as everyone else seems to be. But I have to remember that I'm primarily here for a job.







We are now in tech rehearsal, and the first element to add is the lights. So we go thru the show and set every light placement. Out of the whole day, and I mean whole day, we started at 1pm and ended at 1030pm we only got to the end of scene3. It's an incredibly long process of starting and stopping, and holding, very draining. Hopefully we'll be done with this part by Sunday. I also found out that the director may want me to cut my gotee into a mustache! Oh boy, talk about something shady looking to wear for the next 10 months. I don't know if I can do it. We'll see what ends up happening.







Being that we don't get done til 1030 I didn't get back to the hotel til 11, and now I'm tired so I'll tell you more bout Chattanooga later.

No comments: