Sunday, November 11, 2007

Magic mountain












We've been in Long beach Ca for 3 days now. We had 3 shows here, and lets say they weren't abywhere close to being sold out, in fact they weren't even close to half house capacity. But oh well, we still had fantastik shows. Had a whole of good support too, seems like half the cast has some kind of friend or family connection here, and of course they were the ones screamng their heads off in the audience. I actually got to meet Kari's friend who happens to be a film and tv stunt double, and I mean the real deal, she's actually been Tori Spellings double in "SCary movie 2"!! Anyway she gave me great tips for getting into stunt work, and gave me great encouragement for learning how to tumble, which I am going to do. I will be tumbling by the end of next year.
Today was actually a golden day! That's right another full day off!! WHOOHOOO, and guess what I did today, go to SIX FLAGS, MAGIC MOUNTAIN BABY!!!!!!! That's right road roller coatsers all day long, screaming my brains out. It was so awesome. James, Lisa, Geoff and I got a car and drove about 45 min away up north to have a fun day away from everyone else.


It was a fantastik day of laughter from screaming, and of fear. We road some of the beast rides I have ever been on. These are the days where I absolutely love being on tour. whoo boy am I pooped

1 comment:

Melody said...

Hey Alfie! Love seeing all your pictures and hearing about your adventures!