Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I hate this internet connection



Sorry again, bad internet connection,



It is December. A time when the hussle and bussle of shopping for loved ones abound, there is good feeling music on about whiskers on kittens, and roasting chestnuts, and everybody is 10 pounds heavier because of all the wool gear they have on, because of the cold. Well actually nowadays, it's thermal, goretex fleece, hahaha.


But Not Here In Fresno California!!!! Man it feels like its early fall down here! We went to them mall in short sleeve shirts, and light jackets if you will. It's crazy, and the sun was shining ever so beautifully. It isn't too much today. Anyway the show last night went well, the audience was real rowdy which was pretty awesome. For some reason it was really hot in stage, and apparently it was in the house too. My friends Jen and Cam were able to come see the show, and they said they were roasting.


Yeah!! JEN AND CAM!!!! These are 2 friends from philly. We went to the same church together, when Cam was in Med school, and now he's interning at a Hospital here. They are from here so it is good for them. I am so happy to be here with them, it has been a long time and I love them dearly. Yesterday was also Jen's bday so we got to have little surprise ice cream cake party too!! Yeah Ice cream cake. So we are also here next to a fabulous, and I do mean that, Mall. Now what makes this hard, is the fact that I need to save money so that I can buy my family and friends gifts, and I've already set some money aside, but it just seems so much easier, and cooler to be able to buy things for them now, while I'm on the road and at cool places, but the only issue with that is, how am I going to get it all home. But the biggest thing that makes this mall Great is the fact that there is a Cheesecake Factory restaraunt!! OHH how I lOOOVe cheesecake. But then J and C told me about this place called BJ's, where I just have to go and get fish tacos. Ok I'll take there word for it, but then they told me about this hookalatowie or whatever, who knows, but this awesome dessert there that is this personal pan deep dish cookie thing, OHHH YESSS. Um if you haven't figure it out by now, I have the biggest sweet tooth there is. and Even before a show, even if it's a big dance show where I am bear chested, I can be coaxed pretty easily into eating a donut. What's funny is the cast knows now that I have that weakness and makes fun of me. Oh well. Looks like I am going to be getting fat all over again, since I can't really do anything physical cause of my knee, oh well, my push ups today have been awesome, so at least I'll have a big chest to go with my belly, hahahaha.It's going to be fun here, I am going to try and post lots of videos

I am thankful for babies!!!!!!!!!!WHOOHHOOOOO


No comments: