Saturday, December 1, 2007

Awww laughter

Here we are 4 days in Modesto, California.
How absolutely awesome! We are staying at a double tree, and it is an amazing hotel. You always know its a great stay when they greet you with warm chocolate chip walnut cookies,HELLO! Yeah umm, I took 3 hahahaha.
We are all so happy and excited to be here. Since we're here for a couple days we pretty much emptied the luggage bays on the bus, boy my back is tired, I'm going to have to get major work done I feel, from loading and unloading, and then being in the worst postures ever on the bus, (anybody want to give me massages for my birthday!?)You also know you're in a great hotel by the fitness center, and if they have one, well Let me tell you it is fantastic!! And you know I am going to be in that thing every day, they have such a wonderful set up, with waits and a sauna too, Yeah Jesus!!! Now I can feel like a dancer again. Today I went in there and ran almost 6 miles(thanks to my new friend Dave for the inspiration, though I shouldn't have cause of my knee), and got to stretch it out like I used to, my body is wonderfully sore! I'll take some pics of my stretches and the great gym tomorrow.
Actually my new friend Dave is making me seem to have an all around better attitude about life. Thanks for the new excitement, and renewal of hope in life Smiles!
The show tonight was wonderfully fun! The theater is a beautiful place, and with enough rooms that we only have 5 to our dressing room, it's always nice to have space. Now the evening started out good I thought cause the theatre is in walking distance, which always helps us, especially tomorrow with a 2 show day. But during our meeting before warm ups, there was like this complain session about our sound in the show. It seemed like every negative comment came out, I think it was only bad cause people didn't say how they felt in a way that wasn't so condemning, though I feel the same way with a lot of them. So people were just kind of grumpy, for some reason though, we ended up having fun on stage. And it even started in the beginning, I caught Cameron and Bj laughing, which of course made Buddy giggle. Then all the dancers decided to make our one dance number Spicy! We usually pick a word and try to express that in the number. Well during the whole dance people were talking, and making noices, and giving descriptions of spicyness, it was fantastic, and we all feel it's been one of our best ones. Even in the charity concert Alexis and I were chuckling about something. We got a note that the military wasn't loud enough, so when we got on stage we were screamin for Jesus!!! spit was just flyin out my mouth! it was freaky. And the best thing that happened, right at the beginning of act2 Omar totally changed the words of the song, Instead of ", People of Argentina" he said "people of Europe" which is said later on in the act by Peron, and we're supposed to come right in and sing over him, with Peron, well half of us did, cause the other half was crackin up, it was so amazingly wonderful. So tonights show was definitely our funnest so far.
I am thankful for friends who care, and make you not to do things that hurt yourself!
love people as hard as you can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just cracken up reading this.