Sunday, December 2, 2007

13 and counting down

so there is really nothing to report. Still here in Modesto, Ca.




The show this afternoon was great.

We have a wonderful day off tomorrow, and I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. I can't do anything to strenuous, for I rekindled a knee pain from running the first day we got here, SO I am going to have to go to the Doctor to get it checked out. Please pray with me that it is nothing serious.

Oh here's something cool, On our first visit to Las Vegas I was able to meet a fellow penn stater who is working on the cirque de soleil show Love.( the beattles show). Well if you remember from before, she told me about a whole lot of new stuff going on with Cirque, and it has alway been such a dream of mine to be in one of their shows. Well I contacted her again to let her know that we will be in town again, and if she could get me tickets to the show, or help me talk to a dancer that I would greatly appreciate it. She emailed me back with some sad news, Love is dark right now til the 12th, which means they are not performing. So I will not get to see the show, but! she said that she would be able to personally hand all my credentials to the talent scouts!! WooHOOO, I'll be in a show in no time now!!!! Now I just have to find out what I have to put on the tape, and get myself freakin video taped!!!

Tonight I also saw why I don't want to get drunk. There was this guy trying to get in his room, and was just a hot mess, busting his body up trying to get in, soo sad.

We are counting down the days now!!! and now there is only 13 more days til I'll be at home!!!!!! YEAH I am so freakin excited!! All I will do is dance! I will take about 3 classes a day, and then a 2 hr workshop every afternoon. Now this is just for the first week. Then I will go home to State College for Christmas.
Here are some random pictures from days gone by,( yes we are both in a split)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure everyone will be excited to see you over the holidays, especially me!