Saturday, December 29, 2007

the day after christmas letter

So,
Well it has been a wonderful vacation.
I hope you all have had a merry christmas, and happy holiday.
As we know life is not without its uncertainties, and in my business especially,
here today, gone tomorrow.
Well in the case of the national tour of Evita, I was gone on dec 26.
I received a formal letter of my termination from the tour, and how I would not be rejoining the cast after the break.
That was all, no explanation.
Because there was no fault on my end, I would really like to have an explanation, this means that I need to ask a lawyer to find out for me.
SO life resumes again, just at a quicker pace than I anticipated, and I will be praying to find a place to live in philly, and getting back on my audition horse. I will no longer be writing about tour life, but will resume my audition stories as well.
I feel however God is already working things out, and his exciting plan is only just beginning to unfurl, are you ready for the ride!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. um. Alphie that just blind sided me. We will miss you dearly.

Anonymous said...

WTF?! That's ridiculous! I'm gonna miss you, I can't believe it...

Jessica said...

Hey Alphie--just want to let you know I am thinking about you and praying for you...Happy New year:-)

Vernon said...

Hi Alfie, this is Vernon. Strangely enough I've just returned from Brasil and noticed that you have a comment in Portuguese on you blog. Just in case you don't get it, it says: I like your post and your blog. They are very interesting. I'm going to pass by and check it out every day. Afterwards, check out my blog on CresceNet, hope you like it. The address is http://www.provedorcresecent.com. Hugs!

So, this sounds pretty bogus. I say you flag them. Miss you Alfie. Talk to you soon! Oh and I'll take this time to say visit my blog: apresentavernon.blogspot.com

Vernon