Saturday, December 15, 2007

IT"S ALL OVER

WOW!!!
IT"S OVER!!!!
WHHHOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I am so ready to go home!!!!

These last 2 shows today have been absolutely crazy! There was so much energy and excitement going on that all kinds of mishaps were happening.
You know what else, I am also way to excited to even right. I will tell you that we had some fun time playing on stage. Sometimes the most intimate quiet moments on stage is when the worse conversations or games are played, cause that's when you're trying to break everyone. so in the middle of lets say our funeral scene someone will bust out crackin up. The other games we play on stage are tag. That's right you have to tag someone and they are it, but what makes it fun, is you can't let it mess with the show, or let the audience know or see what you're doing. So you have to be creative to figure out when you're going to do it. Sam tagged me right as she went into this huge layout freeze where I hold her hand. It was fabulous!!!
I leave you til later, the next time I write, I'll be at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: