Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The beautiful Black Girls









Hello Hello,
So here we are in Jackson Mississippi! And we finally had a little break from crazy cause we had 2 shows here, so we got to hangout with each other last night, and sleep in today. I actually got up early for breakfast( unbeknowingst to myself, clock was 2hrs fast), and then went back to bed til 1130, which was just so nice to do.
The theatre was nice and big with a deep house and ample dressing room space, and the shows were in full tact and we did well, and as usual we were met with standing ovations. We are defintely getting spoiled with those, I actually tonight we wouldn't get one, but they surprised me, and did it anyway.Which does make you feel great. We are in a point in the show where we know which scenes are monotanous and boring, so we try and come up with stupid motivations, or different ways to make each other have a good time on stage.
But the best thing for me being here in MS, was the chance to see my great friend Jason Black. We met 7 yrs ago in Virginia working at King's Dominion at a summer campus fellowship program. We grew real close, He ended up dating and marrying a girl from that program as well, so I was apart of that whole thing happening, and they actually had me dance in their wedding, which is one of the most incredible honors I have ever had. I haven't been able to see him in 3 years because of the big distance between us, and becuase he;s been in med school, and since then he has had 2 beautiful girls, Abigail, and Ester Marie. The beautiful Black girls. It was fantastik to be with him, and fam, and just hangout at the house, and have a fabulous home cooked meal. We wanted to go to the State Fair but it wasn't opened in time, you know I've never been to a state fair before. But it was kind of nice actually not going cause I got to do laundry instead, and for free which just wonderful. It was fantastik!!!











By the way my tattoo is healing well, so well that it's surprising everybody, I attribute it to God blessing me. hhehehehe










No comments: