Saturday, October 6, 2007

We just arrived in Texas! It is my first time ever in this state, and as soon as we crossed over, it was raining Cats and dogs, but the sun was still shining, and it's warm, there's nothing like warm rain, actually if it wasn't for my tattoo, I would be outside playing around in it, oh but it stopped anyway, oh well.
We had 2 shows in our stay at the Hilton in Lafayette Louisiana, one there, and one in Baton rouge in hr away. The Hilton was pretty nice, very comfy beds and pillows, beautiful pool to lay out at(which I did of course, where do you think this glorious color comes from, well besides chocolate anyway), The only problem was that we didn't have Internet access. You think ok well whats 2 days without the most modern technology, but it's different for us, it's our only connection to the world we found out. No way to stay in touch. I actually had to resort to watching tv, awful I know. We had 2 great shows but our our original evita did not go on both her understudies did, it was Malia's first time, and she rocked it out to a packed house, it was great. The cast kind of nick named her trashy Eva, which she is very much ok with, I don't think it's a slam at her, and she doesn't take it that way, none the less I still don't call her that, but it is interesting the different styles and sounds each one has. Elizabeth is classy Eva, a more softer demeanor. The dancer in her makes her have a sensual sexiness seduction about her, while Malia is more of a raw open hippy sex. Sorry if you're offended by those descriptions, but that's the motivation of Evita thru the show. The reason why Cameron was out is because she has tonsillitis, and actually she gave it to Hank to, so now we have to crazy sick people on tour, so really pray that I stay healthy.



The most incredibly awesome thing happened on our way to Baton Rouge. In the midst of this freak rain storm, with the sun still shining, a beautiful rainbow crossed the expanse of the sky, over the high way. It was breathtaking! You could actually see the both of them, cause there are actually 2 rainbows when you see one. Now I tried to capture as many pictures as I could to give you a good picture but nothing makes the colors pop, like it was to actually see it. I mean you could really see every color, bright and vibrant, it was just SPLANDIFFERICALLYTASTICALISTICAWESOMAZING!!!!! Ha, say that 3 times fast!
Anyway life continues on, the Venue we're playing at tonight is providing us dinner so I'm trying to hold out til then. They say it will be Jambalaya, which I thought was primarily enjoyed in LA. but maybe since we're so close it doesn't matter, we'll see if everything really is bigger in Texas.
I'm doing ok, been doing a lot of thinking about how I'm leaving, and what I am portraying to people. I think I have a lot of anger in me, and most of it is directed toward God for frustration for the confusion and frustration I feel I have because of the certain things He's allowed in my life. So I'm trying to resolve that issue and live life in joy, and with a sense of Gratitude. I also see my moral fiber jumping into fight when I see people not holding themselves accountable, when they cross the line of flirting, and they have significant others. But I have to remember, it's none of my business. So you can see a little of the internal stuff that goes on.

I also got my passport!! Yeah!! So now I can go anywhere, like SCOTLAND!!!

No comments: